Hi. I've recently installed mailman, and would like to use it so that our organization
can send announcements to the subscriber list. All of the users are added by us... it
will be rare that anyone subscribes themself. But users will be unsubscribing
thereselves. So, when someone wants to unsubscribe, it makes it a hassle for them to
go and find their password since they didn't create it in the first place. Is there
any simple way for a user to unsubscribe without their password? I noticed that 2.1 is
in beta, but I saw no changelog, so I'm not sure if something like this has been
implemented yet.

Thanks,
Justin