Ok, its Monday so maybe I'm missing something. I've tried to find the answer to my
problem on Google and this list's searchable archives, but I failed to find one so
here goes.

I'm using Mailman 2.0.13 on Redhat 7.2, with Apache 2.0.40, Python 2.2.1, and Sendmail
8.11.6. Install was successful and without incident. Overall operation is running
smoothly. Message archives are viewable but are not threaded. They all show as a new
message.

Now, in my searching I came across something about a "In-Reply-To:" field/line in the
message header. I noticed that was non-existent in my replied, would-be threaded,
messages. I am testing with a Hotmail, a Yahoo, and a Novell Groupwise account. None
of which seem to create this required "In-Reply-To:" line.

Is the In-Reply-To: line requred? Is this a function of the email client, or MTA?

Ein B. :-)