I've been reading the wishlist for 3.0 and I wonder if you'll accept
wishes for your wishlist ...

Not that I'll wait for your answer ... here they go:

Once I'm subscribed to a list I'd like to have email commands like:

To request some specific messages:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To get an index with subject and author for some messages:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To get all messages with the same subject as message 12345:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've seen this examples in a mailing-list run by ezmlm, but upon these
some others ocurred to me:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
to search for messages containing 'keyword' in its subject (or body).
This could return an index, which could be usable for getting messages
numbers to be used in some of the commands shown above.

Does any of this sound like old stuff that has already been discussed?
I haven't been able to get to nothing similar on the archives.

Thanks,

Fernan

--
F e r n a n   A g u e r o