On Wednesday, December 18, 2002, at 12:48  PM, Ziad Sidawi wrote:

Well I tried it, with the following example
<form action="http://www.wads.com/mailman/admin/xshoplist/members";
method="POST">
<textarea NAME=subscribees ROWS=10 COLS=60></textarea>
<input name="send_welcome_msg_to_this_batch" type="Hidden" value="0" >
<input type=SUBMIT value=" OK " name="SUBMIT">
</FORM>

However, this does not work- since it will bring you to the password
protected Xshoplist Administrative Authentication page-

I guess I will take my question to the development mailing list, adn see if
they can help.
I didn't mean to use the web page directly! Have your shopping cart script call the add_members script (located at [mailman home dir]/bin/add_members) along with the names you wish to add. No web interface required.

___/
/
__/
/