Sorry again, I found what I was looking for under Privacy -> Spam Filters options, with a hint from the very next message I saw.

John DeCarlo wrote:
Hello,

I can see FAQ 4.15 on using procmail to filter email before Mailman gets it. I have seen discussions in the archives about using other spam software to filter, as well as a "wish list" request to have Mailman itself handle "out of office" replies. Also a long thread about idiotic software and users and needing to look for hundreds of different variations on the "out of office" message.

Can I safely conclude that Mailman is not designed in any way to filter these kinds of messages itself?

The Topics area is really designed to identify types of messages to send to the subscribers, not to identify bins no one would want to see, right?

Thanks.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own