If you use my Mailman/htdig integration patches and are using MM 2.1 final you will definitely find the new version of the #444884 patch I have just uploaded useful.

This revised patch incorporates a fix for a fairly gross bug in $prefix/Mailman/Cgi/htdig.py; don't ask: the embarrassment is too great, My test schedule for 2.1 betas and final was badly lacking for this to have got through. Apologies to anyone bitten by the problem.

Unhappily the problem was noticed just as the HDD on my test system died and it has taken ages to get a replacement drive, install it and get everything back to working condition.

While investigating the problem and generating the revised htdig patch for 2.1 I also found an interaction with a bug in $prefix/scripts/driver for which I have posted patch #668685.

For using the MM/htdig integration the patch sequence is now:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=668685&group_id=103&atid=300103

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=661138&group_id=103&atid=300103

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=444879&group_id=103&atid=300103

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=444884&group_id=103&atid=300103

Again, let me know if you have any problems with these.