Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

This isn't really a Mailman issue,
At least some actually tried to help me, as any this else I have posted that *IS* mailman related, I never got a reply.

other than to configure the list to
pass the MIME content you want to pass through.  I'm sure there's some
MIME goo you can add to your attachments to get (some) mail readers to
display the image inline, but off-hand I don't remember what they are
and I don't have access to the RFCs at the moment.  I'm guessing some
kind of multipart/related with a Content-Disposition: inline thingie.
Thanks for the advise.

Mark

--
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;
to steal from many is research.