I just created a webpage for subscribers to sign up to my mailing list.I tested it
with my e-mail address and it went fine.However,subsequently,the other people who
wanted to sign up could not  because after pressing submit,the confirmation request
couldn't get to their web page.Please where did I go wrong?
Again,I am simply creating a subscribers list where people can only sign up and I send
themmonthly news letters.My point here is that I don't want subscribers to access the
mebers list on the subscription results page.How can I remove that and replace it with
a simple thank you note.Of course with mailman logo.
Please reply through [EMAIL PROTECTED] .