Since I upgraded to Mailman 2.1, I want to add personalized messages in the footer of messages, much like the ones that are included with this list. I added these lines to the mm_cfg.py file, as indicated in the FAQ:

VERP_PASSWORD_REMINDERS = 1
VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES = 1
VERP_DELIVERY_INTERVAL = 1
VERP_CONFIRMATIONS = 1

I'm not sure what variables are available for adding to the lines, though. Is there a link to references of variables that are available?

Also, for our lists, the footer is repeated with each reply to the message. I can't find the setting to change that so previous footings are removed before the new one is attached.

Thanks!

Larry