Hi,

One of my mailing lists has a single email address formatted like so

        na,[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I can't seem to unsub this address to correct the problem with either
./remove_members

        it can't find users 'na' or 'me'.

or the web interface which spits the following error to me.

        Error Unsubscribing: na,[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- Not subscribed

if I select the user name in 'Membership List' I receive the following
error:

        [Error: Illegal Email Address: na,[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

I have mailman 2.1.1 installed. I've searched the archives with no luck.
Tried ./remove_members \"na,[EMAIL PROTECTED]"\ as well with a negative
return.

Thanks,

Cary.