I have sent this in before but I guess the powers that be are NOT interested. There is definitely something wrong with the bounce process with regards to the Confirmation string.

The first time I reported this the problem occurred on the Mailman-users list. The other times it is occurring on a list that I host. This is not a random problem.

On 14 January 2003, I received the following message:
"Your membership in the mailing list Mailman-Users has been disabled due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated 14-Jan-2003."

On 13 February 2003, I received the following message: "Your membership in the mailing list Mailman-Users has been disabled due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated 14-Jan-2003."

The confirmation sting that was sent on both times follows.
37037b7a051f71a816e27e8e0b9ba82aaf107f7b

The confirmation string has been invalid each time! Further on one of my lists a member received a confirmation string but his account was okay. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thomas