Has anyone had any success setting up a news server with mailman.  I have been told by
several people that this has been a bit tricky and did not see anything in the FAQ or
a quick search of the archives.  I am running mailman 2.0.13 on RH 7.2 and want to run
the news server on the same box and have the messages go both to the list as well as
the news server and messages posted to the news server posted to the list.

I know this is possible as it is an option in the web admin interface just curious if
anyone has done this and has any advice?

Thanks,
Adam