No the users mailbox is for orders and other stuff there is no filter rules wich pipes it into mailman but i thought the exim director supposed to grep those messages.
am i wrong with this?

kevin

John DeCarlo schrieb:

Kevin,

How are you getting the message from the local mailbox 'lieske' to Mailman? It expects the subscribe message to go to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Does the local user 'lieske' forward everything to 'reseller-request' or what?

Thanks.

Kevin Moschallski wrote:

Hi everyone,

i installed mailman and its working fine, but only when i subscribe local. i added everything to my exim.conf and the mailman director is the first one. i run a mailinglist where people could subscribe when they send a email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but lieske-elektronik.de is not my local domain so the mails are fetched with fetchmail and send to the local user lieske. the mail arrives in this mailbox but mailman subscribe doesent work.

now i thought maybe this is because amavis or spamassassin rewrites the subject or sth. else.