I'm a mailman users, I had installed and configure some lists in my server, the questios is:
when i access to the list info page, and I folow a link which say Click here for the list of Investigadores subscribers: VISIT SUBSCRIBERS LIST
I can (or who folow the link) modify the properties of any of the subscriptors!!!! for example i can change the password any.
How can i autenticate, so that evrebody should to entry the password to chage the properties and then each person could modify his owner properties?

Thanks in advance. Sorry for my english

Ana