--On Tuesday, July 22, 2003 9:21 AM +0100 Rob Brandt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, I'm sure I misunderstood since I may not have gotten the original
question that you answered.

I was hoping for a subscriber's list function including names that could
be browsed from the listinfo page.  I've never really understood why it's
not there in the first place; I've never seen the usefulness of showing a
subscriber's list on listinfo containing only email addresses.

To which I reply:

Funny, when I go to the Membership Management pages for my lists (MM 2.1.2), the membership list show the names. Is it just that you want to see more at once, or what am I missing?

--
Steve Burling                                    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
University of Michigan, ICPSR                    Voice: +1 734 615.3779