Hi,

I have posted to the [LO] [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list about the question below two times (about 1 month ago and again last Friday) and hadn't received a response. I'm getting in a time crunch to find a solution. So, if you could please provide me with any advice, I would really appreciate it.

Here's the question:

I would like to allow a listowner to subscribe/unsubscribe users by sending emails to Mailman. Those emails would come from the list owner's email address and contain a password if needed. I would then like to do the following actions:

1.  Subscribe (not invite) the user
2.  Not send a welcome message

3. Unsubscribe the user

I want this email functionality so that I can integrate (un)subscribe features with a Perl user profile script that I'm developing.

Could you please tell me if this functionality is possible? If so, how can I do it?

THanks,
Steve