Todd,

As far as I can tell, it is hard coded into <mailman-dir>/Mailman/Handlers/Moderate.py

So you would have to edit that file directly.

Todd Felmly wrote:

Is there a way to edit the text contained in _non-member_ rejection
notices?

I.e., if a non-member posts to a list and the Action to take for
postings from non-members for which no explicit action is defined
setting is set for reject, this is what the user gets:

"You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Where is this template at? I've searched through the archives/en
directory and can't find it.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own