Hi,

I have setup Topics which are filtering posts with success, but am having trouble setting a Keywords: header.

All of the msgs posted to the list are moderated by me, and posted manually to the list using the Approved: command in the first line of the msg.

If I set a Keywords: header in the body of the email below the Approved: line, the filter seems to ignore the text.

eg: Approved: password

If I place the Keywords: header above the Approved: line, the msg doesn't get approved.

eg: Keywords: exhibit Approved: password

Is there a way to use both at the same time?

Is there an email client (Windows) that allows me to set a Keyword: header in the actual header of the msg? I am currently using Mozilla for mail.

My thanks!