<quote who=Ed Wilts date=[030910 12:49]/>

> mailman sent the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but your MTA decided that
> localhost was good enough.  Have a look at your mailer tables to see if
> your localhost system also claims to be able to receive mail for foo.com

   I am 100% sure that is not it. If it were, sending mail without using
mailman to [EMAIL PROTECTED] would result in the mail arriving at
localhost.

   It does not. The mail arrives at the machine which handles foo.com,
on another network.

   Its _only_ when I send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] using mailman does
this happen.

   Thanks for the reply.

Justin F. Knotzke
[EMAIL PROTECTED]