David Morgado wrote:
Ok it works very well with mozilla mail, but only with plain text
messages. With HTML ones I put that Approved thing in there and select
to send as HTML only and it doesn't work. But if I chose HTML and Plain
text well it is accepted but only in the plain text par the approved
thing is removed in the html no witch is very very bad. Perhaps some
other MUA can solve the problem by allowing editing the html and plain
text separately, but don't know of any. Solutions anyone?

I brought this up while back, and there was never a solution given. Basically the approved header and html do not work and play well together, and the header shows up in the resulting mail, giving everyone the admin password.

<>< Paul