Amanda> 2) some kind of queue dump at the command line side, so that as
    Amanda>    the site administrator I can do that for someone, just clear
    Amanda>    out their whole queue if it got clogged up and they just want
    Amanda>    to ditch everything in it.

I posted my mmdiscard.py script the other day not realizing the attachment
would get stripped.  I just added it into my Python Bits page:

    http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/python/

It's crude (no command line parameters and the password is embedded in the
script), but worked for me.

Skip