Raul,

Raul G. wrote:

The support person for my web host said to go to privacy and to
sender options and I will find what I am looking for there. I've done this and left all fields blank and set the generic non-member posting to discard. I can still post to the list from a non-subscribed address. Where can I look to set this up correctly?

Thanks. My goal is to only allow members to post to the list.

Did you make sure to press the Submit Your Changes button on the web?

If you log out and log back in again later, are the changes you made still showing up correctly?

Do you have your own domain for the list from your web host or are you using theirs?

In theory, what you did should be sufficient, so I am just guessing at where the problem may lie.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own