11-Dec-03 at 12:09, Ricardo Kleemann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> How can I view all members in a list rather than only in
> chunks for each letter?

If you have shell access you can do this with list_members a script
provided in $prefix/bin

On the web I'm not sure that this is possible; although you can search
for members etc with the web interface.

--
Simon White. Internet Consultant, Linux/Windows Server Administration.
email, dns and web servers; php javascript perl asp; MySQL MSSQL Access