Hi peoples sorry if this is the wrong list i couldnt get the 'listowners' mailing list
rego page to work :(

Anyway my question. I have setup various mailing lists all private for various
heirarchy levels in my organisation, now my question is this i want one of my lists
specifically the Directors list to be a non member list BUT want the ability for non
members to send emails to it so all board members receive the email and can reply to
it via squirelmail using the directors@ email address instead of creating hundreds of
different pop accounts.

So basically

[EMAIL PROTECTED] sends an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] which gets sent to [EMAIL
PROTECTED] , [EMAIL PROTECTED] , [EMAIL PROTECTED] etc etc without having it bounce to
moderator and need approval before its accepted.

So is there a way non members can post to a list but not join a list, reason being
directors need the list to send info o each other so haivng people able to join the
list isnt what i would want, i also want to setup other generic bounces through cpanel
so say [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] or whatever can be emailed and it gets
sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] without it bouncing.

Thanks in advance im sure its possible and im just missing something.

Michael 'keyser' Vettas