On Feb 5, 2004, at 9:06 AM, Mark Dadgar wrote:

My lists use it. And my users prefer it - I know, I've asked.

self-selected audiences. I have asked users what they think, and gotten one answer, and I've done formal surveys soliciting feedback from the entire list, and gotten very different answers. Be wary of taking the sound of the squeaky wheel from the entire vehicle.

Yeah, it's so damned hard to edit the To: line, isn't it? Wow.

for you? no. For non-geeks? you'd be surprised.

in fact, you probably would be. I'm not, I've spent a lot of time talking to them.