I have a client who has a miling list with about 6,000 subscribers.  When he
sends out mail, about a dozen emails show up in the mail queue.  It appears that the
system is breaking the send of the mail to the list into that many individual emails
with several hundred address in each.  These mails tend to saty in the queue for days.
 When I look at the queue and view the contents of the email I see the following at
the top of eah mail...

1ApaXy-0004pR-7w-H
root 0 0
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
1076191410 0
-helo_name hostname
-host_address 127.0.0.1.34368
-host_name localhost
-interface_address 127.0.0.1.25
-received_protocol esmtp
-body_linecount 47
YY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NN [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NY [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     Why do these emails sit in my mail queue for days?   What do the "Y/N" at the
beginning of each of the subscibers email addresses mean?

Thanks