I'm having problems with a list that I just moved from one server to another. I tarred and zipped up the entire mailman directory (preserving permissions) and moved it onto a new server. I've done this before without incident. Since then, it hasn't been behaving as configured. Last time we sent a list, a member responded and even though the user moderator bit was checked/on, the mail was not held--it went straight through to everyone. I removed the list, recreated it, then re-configured it, and am still having problems. Now even though mailman is not set to notify admin for unsubscribes (regular or bounce) the owner is still getting notifications.
The notifications are coming from these addresses:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

These are some of the config variables:
anonymous_list = 0
first_strip_reply_to = 0
reply_goes_to_list = 0
umbrella_list = 0
umbrella_member_suffix = '-owner'
send_reminders = 0
send_welcome_msg = 0
send_goodbye_msg = 0
admin_immed_notify = 0
admin_notify_mchanges = 0
respond_to_post_requests = 1
emergency = 0
new_member_options = 0
subscribe_policy = 1
unsubscribe_policy = 0
default_member_moderation = 1
member_moderation_action = 0
generic_nonmember_action = 1
forward_auto_discards = 1
require_explicit_destination = 1
bounce_processing = 1
bounce_score_threshold = 1.0
bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings = 0
bounce_unrecognized_goes_to_list_owner = 0
bounce_notify_owner_on_disable = 0
bounce_notify_owner_on_removal = 0

I'm at a loss as to what might be wrong. Please help. We haven't tried out another list because we want to be sure everything is working correctly first.

Thanks,
Anne Ramey