I think what you are looking for is in the bounce processing section of the admin tool. Scroll down to notifications. Do you see what you need. Those 3 options are set to no for me, and I'm still getting notifications.

Anne
On Mar 1, 2004, at 10:57 PM, Lloyd F. Tennison wrote:

If you figure it out - I think I have the same settings and WANT to
get the notifications and am not. (Mailman on hosting companies
server so I cannot check all those variables.) SO, if you do a screen
print (or pdf) of all the variables pers screen and I compare them to
mine - maybe I can figure out an answer for both of us.  Or I could
do a screen print and send the pdf's to you - either way.

From: Anne Ramey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Copies to: To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date sent: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:19:33 -0500
Subject: [Mailman-Users] Getting unsubscribes notifications despite settings

I'm having problems with a list that I just moved from one server to
another. I tarred and zipped up the entire mailman directory
(preserving permissions) and moved it onto a new server. I've done
this before without incident. Since then, it hasn't been behaving as
configured. Last time we sent a list, a member responded and even
though the user moderator bit was checked/on, the mail was not held--it
went straight through to everyone. I removed the list, recreated it,
then re-configured it, and am still having problems. Now even though
mailman is not set to notify admin for unsubscribes (regular or bounce)
the owner is still getting notifications.
The notifications are coming from these addresses:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

These are some of the config variables:
anonymous_list = 0
first_strip_reply_to = 0
reply_goes_to_list = 0
umbrella_list = 0
umbrella_member_suffix = '-owner'
send_reminders = 0
send_welcome_msg = 0
send_goodbye_msg = 0
admin_immed_notify = 0
admin_notify_mchanges = 0
respond_to_post_requests = 1
emergency = 0
new_member_options = 0
subscribe_policy = 1
unsubscribe_policy = 0
default_member_moderation = 1
member_moderation_action = 0
generic_nonmember_action = 1
forward_auto_discards = 1
require_explicit_destination = 1
bounce_processing = 1
bounce_score_threshold = 1.0
bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings = 0
bounce_unrecognized_goes_to_list_owner = 0
bounce_notify_owner_on_disable = 0
bounce_notify_owner_on_removal = 0

I'm at a loss as to what might be wrong. Please help. We haven't
tried out another list because we want to be sure everything is working
correctly first.

Thanks,
Anne Ramey

Thanks.

Lloyd F. Tennison
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message.
However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily
inconvenienced.

Anne Ramey
Network Administrator
Blast Internet Services