We set up Mailman on Panther Server 10.3.3. It had an IP and hostname for our dev server. Once everything was configured, etc, I switched the IP and name to be our mail server. Mailman is working in terms of sending out mail to the various lists, but I can not access the web pages to admin any of the lists! Attempt to hit www.mysite.edu/mailman/admin opens the page, but says there are no public advertised lists. I can get to any admin config page with www.mysite.edu/mailman/admin/somelist/ but clicking ANY link on the page, attempts to send me to the old dev URL. Maybe this is just a Safari cache problem- but with IE, I get a "connection error occurred."

Maybe part of the issue, is the host name list prefers in the general config. hostname of box is rxweb.pharmacy.pitt.edu. The MX record reads that [EMAIL PROTECTED] is directed to rxweb.pharmacy.pitt.edu. so what belongs on the mailman general options config- pharmacy.pitt.edu or rxweb.pharmacy.pitt.edu?

so, I guess there are 3 issues- correct listing on the general options page- which should it be, and why the web pages can't be accessed
, and why does it say lists are not publicly advertised.

thx,
--
Thomas Waters
Director of Information and Communication Services