Jon Carnes wrote:

Mailman won't do the SQL database (yet), but you can set up the aliases
yourself inside the SQL database. I think that Postfix can also handle
multiple alias maps, so you might be able to simply let Mailman use the
standard text file based aliases file.

I took the plunge and installed it today. All is fine, except for one item ... please see my other post (posted today), titled "I can't seem to get the urls right". I really need to figure that one out.

As for how to handle the aliases, it turns out one doesn't need them at all. :) Google for "postfix-to-mailman" - it's quite a handy little script. :)

-ste