On Thursday, March 18, 2004 12:17 PM +1100, Richard Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My list configuration is still present and accounted for, the
configuration web pages are still there and seem to work, but messages to
the lists vanish. No bounce, no (obvious) errors and no output to
subscribers.

Is anyone else using the Apple provided Mailman version on 10.3 server?
Did the update to 10.3.3 stop list deliveries?

I found that the mailman master qrunners had shut down when I applied the 10.3.3 upgrade. Check your process list to see if they are running and, if not, use mailmanctl to start them back up.

--
David B. O'Donnell - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.fates.org
Help cats in need: http://www.fancycats.org/