At 2:41 PM +0200 2004/04/04, Andrzej Kasperowicz wrote:

 I know, but I shouldn't be condemned for recommending such features. And
 it seems that I was just for daring to compare it to ecarits.

As I said, this is a slippery slope. Once you start down the path of "But program XYZZY does this, why can't you?!?", it becomes very difficult to get back to the real issue of what features truly are needed, for what reason, and what size of community would best be served by focusing on what work.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>