I want to know if there is an way to create a list of approved senders that may be attached to multiple lists. I have about 120 lists, and I need to allow the 35 or so people in my office to be able to post to any of the 120 lists. The problem is that people come and go in the office so I would like a way to create a sort of "umbrella" list that could then be placed in the list explicitly approved senders. Therefore if someone left and a new person came to the office I could simply swap the names in one place, and have all 120 lists updated.

Thanks,
Michael