On May 20, 2004, at 3:26 PM, Carter Bing wrote:
I have managed to find the well laid out websites for Mailman but apparently
all the documentation assumes that you already have the software installed
correctly and working. I am looking for clear documentation on how to
install the package, how to configure it to run with apache, and how to
configure it to deliver mail.

I have looked at the FAQ and documentation on the list.org site but I
haven't been able to find the correct instructions on how to set it up. I am
currently using Macjordomo which runs on a Mac and would like to move my
lists to mailman.

As a veteran of a Macjordomo to Mailman switch, I can testify to how much you will appreciate Mailman once you get it running. It's not really all that difficult to install and set up on OS X, even if you have no Unix/Linux experience. See the article at http://www.afp548.com/Articles/Jaguar/mailman21-new.html for very good basic step by step instructions.

Further instructions are included in the source tarball.

Dan