At 3:41 PM +0530 2004/06/01, Sumit AGARWAL wrote:

 On admin login I want to autanticate user from the user values stored
 in my mysql database.

This is not possible with the current version of Mailman. IIRC, there has been some discussion of adding back-end database features to Mailman 3, but I don't know the specifics of that work.

There may also be some unofficial patches from third-parties which provide back-end database features for Mailman. You would do well to search the Mailman SourceForge page at <http://sourceforge.net/projects/mailman>, and especially the list of patches at <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=300103>.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>