At 9:07 AM -0600 2004-06-10, Chronos Admin wrote:

 Thanks for responding. It still does not work correctly. Mailman is doing
 something funky to the html email. The following code is from an email
 received from Mailman, this email did not display any html at all (I'll only
 include the portion that I think relevant):

You're posting the message in a MIME/HTML encoded fashion, and since Mailman can't figure out how to perform the necessary surgery to decode the MIME/HTML in the proper fashion so that it can apply the footer correctly, it is wrapping the entire message in another MIME bodypart and then adding another MIME bodypart for the footer.

        See <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp>.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>