At 10:27 AM -0400 2004-06-12, Roxxx wrote:

   I've set this mailman thing up for one of my sites and am completly
 lost.   I have created a mailing list but DO NOT want the people on
 the list to be able to reply to the messages sent.

See <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.011.htp>.

           When I did a mass subscription people could not see that
 they had been signed up...when I sent out an e-mail this morning it
 was posted to a page but no one recieved a copy of it including me.

This points to a different problem. See the Mailman troubleshooting FAQ entry at <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp>.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>