At 3:04 PM -0700 2004-06-23, Richard Barnet wrote:

                     Everything's working correctly, and I've been
 through the settings more than a few times, but I can't seem to find out
 how I can switch one of the lists into an "announcement only" (one-way)
 broadcast list, as opposed to my other list which is geared toward group
 discussion and encourages replies to the list.

Searching the FAQ for "announce" should have turned up the entry at <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.011.htp>.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>