At 10:16 PM -0500 2004-06-26, Michael Sullivan wrote:

 I've set up my sullivanfamily list and set all subscriptions to be
 approved by me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  I can subscribe
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] and approve myself and post to the list, but
 when I try to subscribe any other addresses (such as my tulsacoxmail.com
 email address) it shows me the page "Your request has been sent to the
 list owner for approval...", but I never get it and the Moderator
 requests page doesn't even mention that a subscription decision is
 pending.  How do I fix this?

What's in your Mailman logs? What's in the logs of the mail server?

See also <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.022.htp>.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>