Thanks Brad and Dan for your comments.

Mailman has worked really well for me, but as someone coming to Panther Server and Mailman from running a webstar server, it is a big jump- a BIG change. Better docs to help the newbie/clueless would go a long way. That said, the more I work in this "unix" environment, the easier it gets and the cooler it all seems. But I still don't *think* unix enough to make it easy yet. Anyway will give it a shot in the AM and see where I get to.