I am a mailman neophyte who is trying to use mailman on Mac OS X Server (10.3.4). Everything was working well until this morning when I got the following e-mail message.

On Jul 1, 2004, at 9:00 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

following mailing list posting:

List: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> /usr/bin/python -S /usr/share/mailman/cron/disabled
Reason: Post by non-member to a members-only list

At your convenience, visit:

    http://math.vassar.edu/mailman/admindb/mailman

to approve or deny the request.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Cron Daemon)
Date: July 1, 2004 9:00:01 AM EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/mailman/cron/disabled", line 209, in ?
main()
File "/usr/share/mailman/cron/disabled", line 202, in main
mlist.Save()
File "/usr/share/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 515, in Save
self.__save(dict)
File "/usr/share/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 487, in __save
os.unlink(fname_last)
OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: '/private/var/mailman/lists/boardconfidential/config.pck.last'

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: confirm b9c1ca65ffe21fe79d376ba3a7b21dfd3b785ae3

If you reply to this message, keeping the Subject: header intact, Mailman will discard the held message. Do this if the message is spam. If you reply to this message and include an Approved: header with the list password in it, the message will be approved for posting to the list. The Approved: header can also appear in the first line of the body of the reply.

Attempting to visit http://math.vassar.edu/mailman/admindb/mailman and typing in the password leads to an error. Attempting to login to the admin page for the mailman list or the boardconfidential list leads to errors as well:

Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
main()
File "/usr/share/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admin.py", line 194, in main
mlist.Save()
File "/usr/share/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 515, in Save
self.__save(dict)
File "/usr/share/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 487, in __save
os.unlink(fname_last)
OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: '/private/var/mailman/lists/boardconfidential/config.pck.last'

Can someone give me a clue as to what's going wrong and what I need to do to fix it? Thanks thanks thanks!!!

-Ben