Hello,

I am trying to write a script that will email me my mailman user lists. I have no problem getting the list email addresses and real names (using bin/list_members) to include in an email. However, I cannot figure out how to include the user options. In the Mailman FAQ, FAQ 4.9. says:

"These commands are essential for building mailing lists and for backing up list information (users, user options, list configuration)."

<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.009.htp>

However, I can't find anywhere that describes what script will actually output the user options to a text file. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers,
Jolin