At 12:52 AM +0530 2004-07-06, Yogesh Subhash Talekar wrote:

 I have seen that if a mail is sent to Mailman list and if some of the
 recipients are invalid then those mails bounce back to a address which is
 like "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"?

Yup.

 Now this keeps the sender in the dark about who received the mail and who
 didn't!

 So is there anyway so that the sender can receive the note about which
 memebers of the list failed to get the mails? Or is it possible to send
 the bounced mail to the sender??

You can look in the logs, but short of making extensive modifications to the system so that all bounces come back to both addresses, there's no way to do this. Moreover, most senders don't want/can't handle recipient bounces, since there is nothing they can do about them.

If I send a message to the mailman-users list and I receive a bounce from [EMAIL PROTECTED], the only person who can do anything with this is the mailing list administrator.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755