I would like to set up some topics and allow subscribers to subscribe to topics of their choice. So, I have set up one called 'Licensing'. The Regular Expression is simply Licensing. I have 2 current subscribers. One (me) is subscribed to the Licensing topic. The other is not. When I send out the message, the body looks like this:

Licensing

Blah blah..blah..blah..blah

From the documentation, I assume that all that has to happen is that if in the first 5 lines (the default) of the message body, the string Licensing is found, the message will be sent to me since I am subscribed to Licensing, but not to the subscriber that is not subscribed to the topic. Both of us have the option to receive message without topics turned off.

The result is the opposite of what I would expect. I don't get the message, but the address not subscribed to the topic does. I have done this consistently and can't figure out what might be the problem.

--
Christopher Adams