On Jul 9, 2004, at 2:51 PM, José Pablo Orozco Marín wrote:

ok. forget the perl script. This is my problem:

I can send e-mails to [EMAIL PROTECTED] from my account [EMAIL PROTECTED] What I want to prevent is somebody makes an script to send e-mails changing the headers. Something like this:
<?php
$headers= "From: admin<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>";
mail ("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "subject", "body", $headers);
?>

I want to know if mailman prevent that, using some password or something like that.

That would be 'spoofing'. See the two links I sent previously.

-Jeff