Hello Jim,

At 11:29 on 11-7-04, Jim Tittsler wrote:
 bin/withlist is the tool for making arbitrary changes to
 mailing list objects.  You can write functions for things
 you expect to do frequently, or use it interactively with
 the full power of Python to do one off changes.

I had a feeling that this was what I needed to use. My problem is that I've never used Python before, so wasn't quite sure where to start.