At 4:38 PM -0400 2004-07-19, Fran - HIS Support wrote:

I have a list owner I just migrated from Majordomo,

Congratulations!

                                                      who'd like
 go get the bounces to his email address instead of letting Malman
 handle the bounces.

Mailman isn't designed to do this.

I checked, I could not find any obvious solutions in the list bounce handling.
Even redirecting the list-bounce mail alias would not do it I suppose.

Is there a way to configure Mailman do do that?

You could change the aliases so that listname-bounces is aliased to him, and then he'd get all bounces. But I don't think there's any way to configure Mailman per se to do this.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I can't promise that I'll be able to help, but I'll certainly be glad to try.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755