I get Mailman from my hosting service as a web-only
interface. Recently, they moved me to a new server,
and I've been getting this error on all my lists:

list not found: mylist_mydomain

This is coming from
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/mail/mailman post

I snooped around a bit (I do not have shell access),
and found that my lists reside in a drectory called
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/lists/mylist_mydomain

In there I find a request.pck file.

Looking ar other lists for other domains (presumably
they work), it seems they have a config.pck file as
well as a config.pck.last.

How can I fix this problem? It's been a week and
my hosting support doesn't seem to have a clue.
Did they somehow not copy these files over when they
moved me? Can these files simply be copied over from
the old server? Thanks for any help!

Peter