When sending to any of the lists on my server, I get the following error message via email:

                        The Postfix program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Command died with status 8:
"/Users/mailman/mail/mailman post testlist". Command output: Failure to
find group name nobody. Try adding this group to your system, or re-run
configure, providing an existing group name with the command line option
--with-mail-gid.

When I initially configured Mailman I ran:

./configure --prefix=/Users/mailman --with-mail-gid=-2 --with-cgi-gid=www

I tried creating a group called nobody and that did not help things.
Do I need to start the whole process over with a "valid" group?
Found nothing about this in the archives or the FAQ that seemed related.

Thanks.