I had this same problem on a cPanel server. Turned out to be the mailman cron job was disappearing... was traced to a problem in a cPanel update script. Not sure if you are running cPanel or not. If you are, you should upgrade cPanel, as this problem has been fixed for about a month or so. If you are not running cPanel, then you might still check your mailman cron job.

- Scott

------------------------------------------------------------------- Scott Neader, Owner QTH.com - Internet Solutions http://www.QTH.com [EMAIL PROTECTED]